Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Seagram's Red Berry Twisted Gin
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Seagram's Red Berry Twisted Gin
Pernod Ricard's Seagram's Red Berry Twisted Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - Since late last month
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - In line with Seagram's Twisted Gins, available in 37.5cl, 75cl and 1.75-litre sizes
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has added a raspberry-flavoured variant to its line-up of Seagram's Twisted Gin flavours. Seagram’s Red Berry Twisted Gin is now available across the US.
The launch is backed by POS material including shelf strips, shelf talkers and posters.
Seagram's Gin, America’s #1 gin*, today announces the debut of Seagram’s Red Berry Twisted Gin, the newest flavor to join Seagram’s burgeoning family of delicious twisted flavors.
This latest twisted flavor innovation offers the refreshing taste of ripe red raspberries combined with juicy strawberries, tapping into the soaring popularity of the red berry adult beverage category. Seagram’s Red Berry Twisted Gin will launch at retail nationally in September 2013.
“The red berry flavor category is on fire with growth of over 30%,” noted Jennifer Pierdant, Brand Manager for Pernod Ricard USA. “It’s a natural flavor extension to our range of popular Seagram’s Twisted Gin flavors. Seagram’s Red Berry Twisted Gin provides adult consumers with a delicious on-trend beverage alternative at an attractive price point from a brand they trust.”
Eye catching POS materials including shelf strips, shelf talkers and posters will help dress up shelves and displays, stopping store traffic and encouraging trial of Seagram’s Red Berry Twisted Gin. The lead cocktail –Berry Twist –is featured to entice consumers to enjoy the taste of Seagram’s Red Berry in cocktails at home on drinking occasions.
Seagram’s Red Berry Twisted Gin (35% abv/ 70 proof) will be line priced with current Seagram’s Twisted Gins and will be available in 375ml, 750ml and 1.75L sizes.
Original source: Company Release
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends