Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute
Category - Spirits, Scotch, blend, 40% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Global travel retail
Price - SRP of US$270 per bottle
Distribution – Pernod-Ricard
Pernod Ricard's Scotch unit, Chivas Brothers, has launched a new permanent expression to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Royal Salute The Diamond Tribute uses a blend of whiskies all over 21 years-old from Royal Salute's Strathisla distillery. The first bottles of Royal Salute were produced in June 1953 at the time of the coronation.
Pernod Ricard last year said it will invest GBP40m (US$62.2m) annually in Chivas Brothers to keep up with demand for Scotch in emerging markets.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review