Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Malibu Sundae and Malibu Swirl
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Malibu Sundae and Malibu Swirl
Category - Spirits, flavoured rum, coconut, 21% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Pernod Ricard has launched two dessert-flavoured extensions to its Malibu range.
Malibu Sundae combines coconut with chocolate ice cream flavour while Malibu Swirl has a strawberries and cream flavour. The launches are supported by a marketing push, including a summer campaign featuring “indulgent dessert-themed drink ideas” Pernod said last week.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends