Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
Pernod Ricard's Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
Category - Spirits, coffee liqueur, flavoured, 20% abv
Available - From 1 October until 31 December
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$17.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard USA
Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha is a blend of Arabica coffee beans from Mexico, combined with peppermint and dark chocolate derived from cocoa beans.
“The October through December months are the most critical selling period for flavoured liqueurs when sales can be as much as four times that of the balance of the year,” said Andy Nash, marketing director for Kahlúa at Pernod Ricard USA.
The launch will be backed by merchandising and POS materials and sampling where legal.
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers subsidiary has released globally a television advert for its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research