Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
Pernod Ricard's Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
Category - Spirits, coffee liqueur, flavoured, 20% abv
Available - From 1 October until 31 December
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$17.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard USA
Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha is a blend of Arabica coffee beans from Mexico, combined with peppermint and dark chocolate derived from cocoa beans.
“The October through December months are the most critical selling period for flavoured liqueurs when sales can be as much as four times that of the balance of the year,” said Andy Nash, marketing director for Kahlúa at Pernod Ricard USA.
The launch will be backed by merchandising and POS materials and sampling where legal.
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers subsidiary has released globally a television advert for its Chivas Regal Scotch whisky brand....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends