Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Kahlúa Cans-To-Go
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Kahlúa Cans-To-Go
Category - RTD, cocktail, flavoured coffee liqueur, 5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, nationwide, retail
Price - SRP US$2.50 per 20cl can or $9.99 per four-pack.
Pernod Ricard is set to launch three pre-mixed cocktail flavours of its Kahlúa coffee liqueur in RTD, single-serve cans.
Kahlúa's 20cl Cans-To-Go will come in Iced Espresso, Iced Mocha and Cinnamon Spice varieties and go on sale in retail outlets across the US next month. Pernod Ricard said the drink mixed two strong and fast growing catagories - single-serve coffee and prepared cocktails.
“The prepared cocktails market is worth $241m, gaining 18.4% in value over the last 52 weeks,” said Kahlúa brand director Michelle Sanders, citing AC Nielsen figures from the end of 2011. “Kahlúa Cans-To-Go represent a tremendous opportunity to expand the Kahlúa brand and increase category sales for our retail partners.”
The launch is supported by custom-designed POS materials including floor racks, floor and door decals, case cards and extenders, shelf talkers and gravity feed units.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
The head of Indian alcohol production and retail company the Wave Group was shot dead in Delhi last weekend....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets