Product Launch - SOUTH AFRICA: Pernod Ricard's Jameson Select Reserve
Jameson Irish Whiskey
Pernod Ricard's Jameson Select Reserve
Category - Spirits, Irish whiskey, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - South Africa, in all “key” off-trade retailers and targeted on-trade accounts
Price - RRP of ZAR275 (US$39) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard South Africa
Jameson Select Reserve is made from a blend of small batch grain whiskey, not found in any other Jameson expression, and single Irish pot still whiskey.
“Jameson Select Reserve is currently only available in South Africa, however, in time we will possibly release it to other markets,” a spokesperson for Pernod Ricard told just-drinks late last week.
In this month's management briefing, Richard Woodard turns the spotlight on to the troublesome European markets of Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Spain. Coined unflatteringly, the PIGS, these four mark...
Following on from his introduction to the woes of the PIGS markets, the first part of this month's management briefing sees Richard Woodard focus more sharply on Spain and Portugal....
In the final part of this month's management briefing, Richard Woodard rounds off his tour of the PIGS markets in Greece....
Skalli has poached an executive from Pernod Ricard to head up its 'premium channel' sales in the UK....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly