Product Launch - NEW ZEALAND: Pernod Ricard's Church Road McDonald Series
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Church Road McDonald Pinot Gris variant
Category - Wine, red & white, eight varietals
Available - From next month
Location - New Zealand
Price - RRP of NZD33 (US$27) per bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has released another range of wines in tribute to past industry leader Tom McDonald under the Church Road brand. McDonald Series has eight varietals, including Marzemino and Sauvignon Gris. All eight are sourced from Hawkes Bay.
The range is priced in the mid-price range, just below Church Road Reserve.
Diageo, Pernod Ricard and Angus Dundee are making a joint investment in a new gas pipeline linking four of their Speyside distilleries to Scotland's main gas network....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team