Product Launch - NEW ZEALAND: Pernod Ricard's Church Road McDonald Series
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Church Road McDonald Pinot Gris variant
Category - Wine, red & white, eight varietals
Available - From next month
Location - New Zealand
Price - RRP of NZD33 (US$27) per bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has released another range of wines in tribute to past industry leader Tom McDonald under the Church Road brand. McDonald Series has eight varietals, including Marzemino and Sauvignon Gris. All eight are sourced from Hawkes Bay.
The range is priced in the mid-price range, just below Church Road Reserve.
Diageo, Pernod Ricard and Angus Dundee are making a joint investment in a new gas pipeline linking four of their Speyside distilleries to Scotland's main gas network....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role