Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's Brancott Estate Flight
Click through to view an image of the product
Pernod Ricard's Brancott Estate Flight
Category - Wine, New Zealand, Sauvignon Blanc, 9%
Available - From autumn
Location - UK off-trade
Price - RRP of £10.49 for 750ml bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard UK
Pernod Ricard is lauching a "light", lower alcohol, version of its Brancott Estate brand in the UK.
Brancott Estate Flight has an abv of 9% and will sell in the UK off-trade. The UK launch will be backed by in-store POS, ATL activity, PR, digital support, sampling and events, Pernod said. The variant was first released in New Zealand at the start of this year.
Lucy Bearman, Pernod Ricard UK's head of marketing said: “Brancott Estate Flight has been carefully developed to offer consumers a light and fresh wine style that still delivers a premium Sauvignon Blanc experience."
Last month, Pernod reported a single-digit rise in full-year profits and sales.
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of a bond that will net the company EUR850m (US$1.18bn)....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends