Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's Ballantine’s Christmas Reserve
Pernod Ricard's Ballantine’s Christmas Reserve
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended malt
Available - From October to December
Location - In “key markets” such as Spain, France, Poland and Taiwan
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Ballantine’s Christmas Reserve will be available annually for a limited period.
“There’s always a strong focus on gifting at this time of the year so it was important for us to respond with a unique expression which would appeal to new customers as well as existing customers who are keen to trade up,” said Peter Moore, international brand director for Ballantine’s.
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
A recent product extension in the Scotch whisky category has caught Richard Woodard's eye this month. While the move is certainly a positive in its use of innovation, it also shows how difficult it is...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research