GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard Winemakers switches marketing, PR chief
Pernod Ricard's wine unit changed its name last week
Pernod Ricard Winemakers, the group's premium wine unit, has appointed a new global marketing and communications director.
Anne Tremsal, who takes over from Edouard Beaslay, will oversee brands including Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate and Wyndham Estate. Beaslay is moving to the US to "pursue new opportunities", Pernod said.
Tremsal, who joined the company in 1989, started her new role on 30 October, a spokesperson for the Sydney-headquartered unit confirmed to just-drinks today (8 November).
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report