GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard Winemakers switches marketing, PR chief
Pernod Ricard's wine unit changed its name last week
Pernod Ricard Winemakers, the group's premium wine unit, has appointed a new global marketing and communications director.
Anne Tremsal, who takes over from Edouard Beaslay, will oversee brands including Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate and Wyndham Estate. Beaslay is moving to the US to "pursue new opportunities", Pernod said.
Tremsal, who joined the company in 1989, started her new role on 30 October, a spokesperson for the Sydney-headquartered unit confirmed to just-drinks today (8 November).
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts