UK: Pernod Ricard unveils F1-replica Mumm jeroboam
Click through to view Pernod's packaging updates for G.H. Mumm
The three-litre bottle, similar to the ones handed to podium-placed F1 drivers after races, will go on sale at “selected” UK retailers this month, Mumm said yesterday (7 June). It is housed in a wooden case and will sell for GBP970 (US$1,500).
An F1-branded neck collar will also appear on 75cl bottles ahead of the Silverstone F1 Grand Prix later this month. The “collarette” carries the F1 ‘official Champagne’ logo, the F1 laurel wreath and the red ribbon sash of GH Mumm house.
Mumm has sponsored the F1 season since 2000 and last year extended the tie-up for another three years.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts