UK: Pernod Ricard releases Chivas Regal Lacroix limited edition
Chivas Regal's 18 Year Old by Christian Lacroix
Chivas Regal 18 Year Old by Christian Lacroix is presented in a mirrored "treasure" box and wrapped in jacquard fabric, the firm said today (13 October).
It has been released as a limited edition with 3,000 bottles available internationally and is available at the travel retail price of US$495.00.
Chivas Regal global brand director, James Slack said: “Chivas Regal 18 Year Old by Christian Lacroix perfectly represents the fusion of two luxury brands...represented in this dramatic new bottle.”
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
In this, the final part of our management briefing for March, Ben Cooper casts his eye over the corporate social responsibility activity in the US....
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research