UK: Pernod Ricard releases Chivas Regal Lacroix limited edition
Chivas Regal's 18 Year Old by Christian Lacroix
Chivas Regal 18 Year Old by Christian Lacroix is presented in a mirrored "treasure" box and wrapped in jacquard fabric, the firm said today (13 October).
It has been released as a limited edition with 3,000 bottles available internationally and is available at the travel retail price of US$495.00.
Chivas Regal global brand director, James Slack said: “Chivas Regal 18 Year Old by Christian Lacroix perfectly represents the fusion of two luxury brands...represented in this dramatic new bottle.”
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
In this, the final part of our management briefing for March, Ben Cooper casts his eye over the corporate social responsibility activity in the US....
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report