US: Pernod Ricard readies Champagne, spirit holiday packs
Pernod Ricard is targeting the holiday season in the US with a raft of gift pack offerings
The US arm of Pernod Ricard has released full details of its gift pack offerings for the holiday season in the country.
- A holiday gift box version of Absolut vodka will be available for both the 75cl and 1-litre sizes.
- The 12-year-old variant of single malt The Glenlivet will be offered either with two branded glasses or with 5cl bottles of the brand's 15- and 18-year-old expressions.
- Jameson Irish whiskey will be available in a gift tin format.
- Chivas 12 Year Old will be available in a “Made for Gentleman” gift tin, while a pack including two 'rocks' glasses will also be offered.
- A Kahlúa “Stocking Stuffers” trial pack will comprise 5cl bottles of five different flavours of the liqueur: original Kahlúa, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Mocha and Cinnamon Spice.
- Beefeater's 1.75-litre bottle size will come in a gift box along with a pourer/stopper.
- A Martell VSOP pack will include two branded Cognac 'snifter' glasses.
- Finally, a Perrier-Jouët “InBloom Fresh Box” chill case will carry a 75cl bottle of either the Grand Brut or Blason Rosé cuvees.
We all know by now that, if you're working for an international spirits company and the Chinese market is a big deal for you, then you haven't been sleeping too well for the past year or so....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends