GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard "re-imagines" Carmen in Ballantine’s push - video
Pernod Ricard has enlisted a freestyle skateboarder to re-enact the opera Carmen in a new online film for its Ballantine’s Scotch whisky brand.
The short, part of Ballantine’s “Stay True, Leave An Impression” campaign, shows Kilian Martin “re-imagine” an aria from the Bizet opera on his board. It was shot in a theatre in Buenos Aires.
The US Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
This report provides the results for the Spirits market in the US from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed study of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an ove...read more
In the first part of our interview with Stock Spirits' CEO, Chris Heath looked back at the company's IPO last year, and what it now means for the company to be standing on its own two feet. Today, in ...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
Rémy Cointreau punches above its weight in spirits, having established itself as a major global player in cognac despite its relatively small size compared to Pernod Ricard and LVMH. China has been it...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research