GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard puts Beefeater bottle in the frame
Click through to view Beefeater's new bottle
The special-edition bottle will launch in 22 Beefeater markets this month, including Australia and Taiwan, Pernod said this week. The images include photographs of London chosen in a competition set up in November.
The competition was part of Pernod's 'This is My London' push, also launched in November.
Beefeater's global brand director, Paco Recuero, said: “The ‘This is My London’ campaign and our new limited-edition bottle show how brand interaction with consumers can be engaging and inspiring.”
Pernod is on track to open a visitor centre at its Beefeater distillery in London. The centre is due to open this year, the company said.
The results of a consultation document regarding veryfing the geographical origin and production and aging processes for Scotch whisky will be published in the coming weeks. But, asks, Ian Buxton, is ...
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World