UK: Pernod Ricard puts Agassi in frame for Jacob's Creek push
Jacob's Creek is the official wine of Wimbledon
In the footage, Agassi, who teamed up with Pernod for Wimbledon last year, talks about his life and experiences, Jacob's Creek said today (24 June). “The film series allows consumers to have an insider’s view of this great champion’s interesting life, and it’s both inspirational and at times very funny,” Jacob's Creek brand director Matt Foley said.
“Andre did a fantastic job of bringing to life his partnership with Jacob’s Creek in a truly memorable way.”
Agassi said: “Partnering with Jacob’s Creek has given me the opportunity to share, through film, some of the most important and influential times in my life.”
To view the Open Films series, click here.
Jacob's Creek is the official wine partner of the UK tennis tournament, which started today.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2013....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2013....
After a lively year for our industry, Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business takes a look at what the next 12 months could have in store for the beer and spirits categories....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends