GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard launches new Absolut push - video
"Transform Today” combines the work of four artists and will include TV spots and a print and online campaign, Absolut said today (9 September). The company said the new push “transforms the way we collaborate with artists”.
A new website will host profiles of the four artists - Woodkid, Aaron Koblin, Yiqing Yin and Rafael Grampa.
"This is an exciting moment for Absolute,” Jonas Tahlin, VP gobal marketing at Absolut, said. “For 30 years - ever since our first art ad was created by Andy Warhol - globally renowned artists have made works inspired by our iconic bottle.”
FInancial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The new campaign follows a redesign of Absolut's flavoured range unveiled last month.
It is almost six months until Scotland decides. Will the country vote for independence from the UK on 18 September? Ian Buxton has a few thoughts on the matter, and he's surprised that the Scotch whis...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research