GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard launches new Absolut push - video
"Transform Today” combines the work of four artists and will include TV spots and a print and online campaign, Absolut said today (9 September). The company said the new push “transforms the way we collaborate with artists”.
A new website will host profiles of the four artists - Woodkid, Aaron Koblin, Yiqing Yin and Rafael Grampa.
"This is an exciting moment for Absolute,” Jonas Tahlin, VP gobal marketing at Absolut, said. “For 30 years - ever since our first art ad was created by Andy Warhol - globally renowned artists have made works inspired by our iconic bottle.”
FInancial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The new campaign follows a redesign of Absolut's flavoured range unveiled last month.
It is almost six months until Scotland decides. Will the country vote for independence from the UK on 18 September? Ian Buxton has a few thoughts on the matter, and he's surprised that the Scotch whis...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends