GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard launches new Absolut push - video
"Transform Today” combines the work of four artists and will include TV spots and a print and online campaign, Absolut said today (9 September). The company said the new push “transforms the way we collaborate with artists”.
A new website will host profiles of the four artists - Woodkid, Aaron Koblin, Yiqing Yin and Rafael Grampa.
"This is an exciting moment for Absolute,” Jonas Tahlin, VP gobal marketing at Absolut, said. “For 30 years - ever since our first art ad was created by Andy Warhol - globally renowned artists have made works inspired by our iconic bottle.”
FInancial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
The new campaign follows a redesign of Absolut's flavoured range unveiled last month.
It is almost six months until Scotland decides. Will the country vote for independence from the UK on 18 September? Ian Buxton has a few thoughts on the matter, and he's surprised that the Scotch whis...
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends