ASIA: Pernod Ricard extends St Hugo push to Travel Retail
St Hugo was previously part of Pernod's Jacob's Creek stable
Pernod Ricard has rolled out a new campaign for its St Hugo wine portfolio to Asia Travel Retail.
The 'Mark the Milestones' push, which launched in Australia in January, has opened in Singapore's Changi and Hong Kong International airports, Pernod said today (4 March). The campaign marks the first time all five wines in the St Hugo range have been available to travellers.
As part of the Asian activation, consumers can personalise their purchases with customised red wax seals on the bottle’s packaging. Sixteen seal options are available in English and Chinese, including ones that commemorate anniversaries or birthdays.
The campaign will run until the end of this month in Changi and until the end of next month in Hong Kong.
St Hugo, whose range is lead by the St Hugo Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, de-merged from Pernod's Jacob’s Creek brand and was re-positioned as a stand-alone brand in September.
Earlier this year, Pernod updated the logo for its Jacob's Creek wine brand.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in th...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Pernod Ricard SA (RI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
The strategy of Pernod Ricard is to become one of the leading companies in wine and spirits sales in Mexico. The company recently consolidated in Mexico with Casa Pedro Domecq México SA de CV, to beco...
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard announced a 1% rise in sales in the six months to the end of December. Here's a look at the performance of the company's 14 major spirits and Champagne brands in the half-...
Pernod Ricard is ranked second globally in terms of spirits sales by volume. However, it will face a stronger competitor in first-ranked Diageo once its acquisition of India-based United Spirits is co...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer