ASIA: Pernod Ricard extends St Hugo push to Travel Retail
St Hugo was previously part of Pernod's Jacob's Creek stable
Pernod Ricard has rolled out a new campaign for its St Hugo wine portfolio to Asia Travel Retail.
The 'Mark the Milestones' push, which launched in Australia in January, has opened in Singapore's Changi and Hong Kong International airports, Pernod said today (4 March). The campaign marks the first time all five wines in the St Hugo range have been available to travellers.
As part of the Asian activation, consumers can personalise their purchases with customised red wax seals on the bottle’s packaging. Sixteen seal options are available in English and Chinese, including ones that commemorate anniversaries or birthdays.
The campaign will run until the end of this month in Changi and until the end of next month in Hong Kong.
St Hugo, whose range is lead by the St Hugo Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, de-merged from Pernod's Jacob’s Creek brand and was re-positioned as a stand-alone brand in September.
Earlier this year, Pernod updated the logo for its Jacob's Creek wine brand.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in th...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Pernod Ricard SA (RI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
Pernod Ricard is ranked second globally in terms of spirits sales by volume. However, it will face a stronger competitor in first-ranked Diageo once its acquisition of India-based United Spirits is co...
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard announced a 1% rise in sales in the six months to the end of December. Here's a look at the performance of the company's 14 major spirits and Champagne brands in the half-...
While Pernod Ricard is a top 10 player in wine it lacks a strong geographic presence in the key US and Chinese markets. Jacob’s Creek is the company’s only significant presence here. However, the acqu...
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research