ASIA: Pernod Ricard extends St Hugo push to Travel Retail
St Hugo was previously part of Pernod's Jacob's Creek stable
Pernod Ricard has rolled out a new campaign for its St Hugo wine portfolio to Asia Travel Retail.
The 'Mark the Milestones' push, which launched in Australia in January, has opened in Singapore's Changi and Hong Kong International airports, Pernod said today (4 March). The campaign marks the first time all five wines in the St Hugo range have been available to travellers.
As part of the Asian activation, consumers can personalise their purchases with customised red wax seals on the bottle’s packaging. Sixteen seal options are available in English and Chinese, including ones that commemorate anniversaries or birthdays.
The campaign will run until the end of this month in Changi and until the end of next month in Hong Kong.
St Hugo, whose range is lead by the St Hugo Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, de-merged from Pernod's Jacob’s Creek brand and was re-positioned as a stand-alone brand in September.
Earlier this year, Pernod updated the logo for its Jacob's Creek wine brand.
In the second part of just-drinks' exclusive interview with the outgoing CEO of Pernod Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, here he looks back at some of the deals that have shaped the company, and his role in th...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions...
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard announced a 1% rise in sales in the six months to the end of December. Here's a look at the performance of the company's 14 major spirits and Champagne brands in the half-...
Wine in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descript...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research