FRANCE: Pernod Ricard chairman answers Seagram staff queries online
Pernod Ricard's chairman Patrick Ricard has published an e-newsletter answering the mostly frequently asked questions from Seagram staff about their future and the final integration of the US company. In an unprecedented gesture of openness, Ricard claims to tackle some of the issues and concerns which have fuelled the media speculation surrounding the French group's intentions. Crucially, however, on the question of how he intends to inform staff of changes in the future, he does not give any specifics while the shadow of regulatory approval hangs over the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller