GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard backs short film in Chivas Regal push
Pernod's Chivas campaign has run since 2008
The two-parter, the first of which can be viewed below, was unveiled online today (29 January) with the concluding episode set for release next month, Chivas said. It shows three life-long friends run into trouble on a boat trip.
The second part is directed by actor Gael Garcia Bernal, Chivas said.
The Live with Chivalry campaign has been running since 2008.
The most unexpected new product in the white spirits world so far this year has to be Burrough's Reserve, a sipping gin from Pernod Ricard's team at Beefeater. Chris Mercer looks at the launch of the ...
Baijiu makers should brace for a 20% drop in profits, at least, as the Chinese Government's corruption crackdown curbs corporate entertainment budgets, according to a new report. ...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role