US: Pernod Ricard adds to Beefeater 24 city roster
Beefeater 24 comes to Chicago and Las Vegas
Pernod Ricard has continued its roll-out of the Beefeater 24 gin brand in the US, spreading out to two more cities in the country.
The company's US arm confirmed earlier this week that Beefeater 24, which was launched in the US in June last year, will hit Chicago and Las Vegas this Spring.
Initially available in New York and San Francisco, Beefeater 24 was rolled out to Boston, Los Angeles and Philadelphia in September.
The spirit will retail for a suggested price of US$28.99.
Beefeater 24, which is made with 12 botanicals and a blend of teas, was released in October 2008 and takes its name from its 24-hour steeping process.
As the fiscal and social maelstrom of the Great Recession started showing signs of abating, projections in October 2009 for the alcoholic drinks industry were relatively positive as most leading econo...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK