FRANCE: Pernod-Ricard - 1st Quarter
On 31st March, Group Pernod Ricard turnover, excluding duty and taxes, was E917,781,000, equivalent to E6,020,251,000 FF (+ 27.4%). On an organic growth basis, and excluding the currency effect, the internal growth exceeded 7.2% (average for financial year 99 was 6.2%). In Europe (outside of France), the increase was 37%, equivalent to 142.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign