UK: Pernod names trade PR firm
The company said yesterday (3 July) that Focus PR had started to represent its wines in the UK. Focus had been working with Pernod on consumer PR for both Montana and Campo Viejo since the acquisition of Allied Domecq late last year.
"Following the completion of the Allied Domecq wine integration in January 2006, we are now ready to showcase our leading wine portfolio to the trade press and bring our brands to the forefront of the wine world," said Pernod's UK wine development director, Adrian Atkinson.
"We have confidence that Focus PR will support our new portfolio with their in-house skills and existing experience in working with our brands."
Pernod Ricard has a good record of turning brands around, and is likely to need all that experience to revive the flagging fortunes of ex-Allied Domecq Scotch whisky Ballantine's. Brand director Peter...
Chivas Brothers has unveiled the first international TV marketing campaign for its Chivas Regal 18-year-old Scotch whisky....
New Zealand wine producer Giesen Wines has invested NZ$3.5m (US$2.4m) on expanding its Blenheim winery and setting up a bottling plant in Christchurch....
The success of a golf promotion in four Asian airports has seen Ballantine's line up further campaign around the world....
Diageo has calmed press reports suggesting it is keen to expand its wine portfolio. The UK-based drinks giant said today (18 December) that reports suggesting that it will focus more specifically on t...
Pernod Ricard has signalled its commitment to promoting responsible drinking with plans to put warnings to pregnant women on all its wine and spirit brands throughout the EU....
The amount of space given over to spirits producers at the London International Wine & Spirits Fair will double next year....
The Swedish government has confirmed that it is planning to sell off V&S Group, the owner of Absolut vodka. The centre-right government, which came to power in September, officially announced today (1...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages