UK: PepsiCo's Gatorade unveils Liverpool FC deal - video
PepsiCo's Gatorade has launched its new tie-up with Liverpool Football Club in the UK with a behind-the-scenes video at a team training session.
The video, shot at Liverpool's Melwood training ground, features players including Steven Gerrard, Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho. Its release follows yesterday's (26 September) announcement that Gatorade has signed a three-year deal sponsorship with Liverpool.
As part of the deal, Gatorade will supply product to the team and give backroom staff access to the Gatorade Sports Science Institute's laboratory and testing facilities. No financial details have been released.
In another drinks sponsorship deal, Liverpool extended its partnership with Carlsberg for another three years in July.
The growth of coconut water in the soft drinks category is just the start of it: The tide of plant-based offerings grows only stronger. Tom Vierhile surveys the scene....
PepsiCo has joined the Coca-Cola Co in committing to "a zero-tolerance" policy on the land displacements that have fuelled the sugar trade....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends