UK: PepsiCo's Gatorade unveils Liverpool FC deal - video
PepsiCo's Gatorade has launched its new tie-up with Liverpool Football Club in the UK with a behind-the-scenes video at a team training session.
The video, shot at Liverpool's Melwood training ground, features players including Steven Gerrard, Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho. Its release follows yesterday's (26 September) announcement that Gatorade has signed a three-year deal sponsorship with Liverpool.
As part of the deal, Gatorade will supply product to the team and give backroom staff access to the Gatorade Sports Science Institute's laboratory and testing facilities. No financial details have been released.
In another drinks sponsorship deal, Liverpool extended its partnership with Carlsberg for another three years in July.
The growth of coconut water in the soft drinks category is just the start of it: The tide of plant-based offerings grows only stronger. Tom Vierhile surveys the scene....
PepsiCo has joined the Coca-Cola Co in committing to "a zero-tolerance" policy on the land displacements that have fuelled the sugar trade....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends