US: PepsiCo unveils Q3 dividend rise
PepsiCo has raised its dividend again
PepsiCo has announced an increase in its third-quarter dividend payout.
The soft drinks and snacks maker will pay US$0.5675 per share, a 6% rise on last year's Q3 payment, PepsiCo said on Friday (19 July). The dividend is payable on 30 September to shareholders of record as of 6 September, the company said.
This year marks PepsiCo's 41st consecutive annual dividend increase, the group added.
Last week, an analyst said a break up of PepsiCo's food and drinks units “could ultimately happen” after calls for action by investor Nelson Peltz.
As we welcome in the New Year, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 holds for the drinks industry. In the first part of this month's management briefing, the global market research and...
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide al...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research