INDIA: PepsiCo sets youth focus in latest ad push
PepsiCo has drafted in three iconic Indians for their new ad
PepsiCo has unveiled its latest brand Pepsi marketing push in India, tapping into the country's emerging youth culture.
The “Oh Yes Abhi” campaign includes a TV ad as well as radio and outdoor activations, PepsiCo said yesterday (29 January). The commercial, which can be viewed below, launches on Friday and features India's cricket captain, MS Dhoni, pop star Priyanka Chopra and actor Ranbir Kapoor.
No financial details behind the campaign have been disclosed.
PepsiCo said the execution highlights the “right now” culture among India's aspirational young people.
The firm is also getting behind its core brand in the US and will run a new commercial during next month's Super Bowl in partnership with Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Although AG Barr was on its way to the church earlier this month, Britvic was still having second thoughts. The end of the affair leads Richard Corbett to ponder what went wrong for the two and what h...
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US