US: PepsiCo secures Blake Shelton one-year deal
The company has agreed a one-year deal with the country music performer
PepsiCo has agreed a year-long deal with country music performer Blake Shelton to help promote its flagship cola brand.
The tie-up kicked-off yesterday (4 June) when Shelton performed on a Pepsi-branded stage at the CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee. As part of the tie-up, the company will also be offering fans its new Pepsi Made with Real Sugar during Shelton’s upcoming tour of the US.
The musician will also appear on Pepsi point-of-sale material throughout the US.
A PepsiCo spokesperson said the company had worked with Shelton previously on a “project basis”, but this is a “year-long partnership”. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This case study explores why activist Investor Nelson Peltz is advocating that PepsiCo should separate its drinks and snacks divisions. It assesses the case for and against division, and considers whe...
PepsiCo France SNC aims to reinforce its position in soft drinks by continuing to invest in product innovation and advertising. Over the forecast period the company’s sales are expected to benefit fro...
Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to struggle to maintain its volume sales in the current economic scenario. In 2013 the company focused on two fronts in order to reverse the downwards trend in consump...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China