CANADA: PepsiCo resigns Gatorade martial arts sponsor
Georges "Rush" St-Pierre renews sponsorship deal
PepsiCo Canada has renewed Georges "Rush" St-Pierre’s sponsorship deal with the Gatorade sports drink brand.
The mixed martial arts welterweight champion released a new video at the weekend (27 March), to tie in with the announcement. The video will air on TSN and Sportsnet channels and also features on YouTube and Facebook.
"Georges St-Pierre truly embodies the spirit of athleticism for Canada, from his gruelling behind-the-scenes training regimen to his championship fights in front of the world," said Dale Hooper, VP marketing, PepsiCo Beverages Canada.
The Gatorade Company last week launched its G Series Pro across the US through a distribution alliance with nutritional retailer GNC.
As we have pondered on this site before, there are many indicators as to whether we are heading towards any sort of sustainable economic recovery, from employment levels to GDP growth and the housing ...
The global market for CSDs is expected to reach US$195bn by 2014, up 11.4% from 2009, according to research published by just-drinks this week....
Stevia supplier PureCircle has signed another venture to market sweeteners, this time with German food ingredients group Dohler....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review