GLOBAL: PepsiCo recruits Lionel Messi for global Pepsi ad
PepsiCo has launched a new television advert for its namesake soft drinks brand featuring footballer Lionel Messi.
The global ad, entitled 'The Trick', marks the start of a “year-long football platform" for Pepsi, the company said earlier today (10 October). The ad breaks worldwide on Pepsi's digital platforms and will initially air in selected cities today.
Financial details behind the latest campaign, which is part of Pepsi's broader 'Live for Now' push, were not disclosed.
Earlier this year, PepsiCo launched a TV ad globally, featuring singer Beyonce, which also formed part of the 'Live for Now' campaign.
We're just over two months away from the start of the biggest sporting event on earth: The FIFA World Cup kicks off on 12 June, when host country Brazil take on Croatia in the first match of the month...
The growth of coconut water in the soft drinks category is just the start of it: The tide of plant-based offerings grows only stronger. Tom Vierhile surveys the scene....
PepsiCo has launched its latest global television advert, featuring a raft of well-known soccer players, to promote its Pepsi cola brand....
PepsiCo has joined the Coca-Cola Co in committing to "a zero-tolerance" policy on the land displacements that have fuelled the sugar trade....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends