US: PepsiCo readies quarterly dividend
PepsiCo linked up for the Super Bowl
PepsiCo has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said yesterday (7 February) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.5375 per share. Payment will be made to common stock-holders on 29 March to shareholders of record on 1 March.
The dividend represents an annual dividend yield of 3%, PepsiCo said.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research