CHINA: PepsiCo delivers short film for New Year push
PepsiCo is gearing up for Chinese New Year
PepsiCo has launched a short film as part of its Chinese New Year marketing campaign behind its Pepsi-Cola brand.
The 22-minute film, unveiled yesterday (21 January) online and in an event at a Beijing cinema, follows last year's web ad that collected about 100m views, PepsiCo said today. The launch was in partnership with Youku.com and Tudou.com, China's biggest online video portals.
The film, which can be viewed below, follows a group of bus passengers struggling to get home to their families for Chinese New Year.
No financial details have been disclosed.
Chinese New Year this year starts on February 10.
PepsiCo showed its commitment to the Asia-Pacific region with the unveiling in November of a US$40m research & development centre in Shanghai.
Stevia producer PureCircle has said it plans "immediate commercialisation" for Rebaudioside D after the next-generation sweetener won approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends