THAILAND: PepsiCo backs Mountain Dew launch with ad campaign
PepsiCo is hoping Mountain Dew will make a breakthrough in Thailand
PepsiCo is rolling out its Mountain Dew brand in Thailand, backed by a multi-media marketing campaign.
The CSD brand is being launched in “traditional” and “modern” off-trade channels in PET bottles and in cans, the company announced earlier this week. The launch will be marked with a TV ad, which debuted last week.
A print, digital, out-of-home, in-store, and point-of-purchase campaign will also run, under the tagline "Dare to Do". Nation-wide roadshows are also planned to market the drink, PepsiCo said.
“We are confident that the launch of this powerful brand will expand the flavored beverages segment in the country,” said Laddawan Lertwasin, senior marketing manager for beverages at Pepsi-Cola (Thai) Trading Co.
Earlier this year, the soft drinks and snacks group launched a Mountain Dew variant in the US, Kickstart, which comes in two flavours.
We're just over two months away from the start of the biggest sporting event on earth: The FIFA World Cup kicks off on 12 June, when host country Brazil take on Croatia in the first match of the month...
The growth of coconut water in the soft drinks category is just the start of it: The tide of plant-based offerings grows only stronger. Tom Vierhile surveys the scene....
PepsiCo has launched its latest global television advert, featuring a raft of well-known soccer players, to promote its Pepsi cola brand....
PepsiCo has joined the Coca-Cola Co in committing to "a zero-tolerance" policy on the land displacements that have fuelled the sugar trade....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages