US: PepsiCo asks for Mountain Dew vote
Consumers are being asked to pick one of three new flavours
PepsiCo has launched a campaign for its Mountain Dew line in the US, asking consumers to pick one of three new flavours.
Mountain Dew Distortion with lime, White Out with tropical flavours and Typhoon with citrus are all part of PepsiCo’s ‘Dewmocracy 2’ campaign launched this month.
The flavours were developed as part of a 12-month campaign launched by PepsiCo in July last year, which asked consumers to create three new Mountain Dew flavours.
The new lines are available across the US until 14 June and will be accompanied by TV ads and an online media campaign.
Consumers are being asked to cast their vote for their favourite flavour at www.dewmocracy.com. The winning flavour will be added to the Dew Mountain line from autumn.
PepsiCo has confirmed a change in its investor relations department....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages