US: PepsiCo appoints new cola marketing chief
PepsiCo have appointed a new marketing head for its colas in the US
PepsiCo has appointed a new head of marketing for its cola brands in the US.
Seth Kaufman has replaced Angelique Krembs as the group's marketing VP for colas, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (19 September). Krembs has taken on a new role as VP for field marketing and innovation North American Beverages.
Kaufman previously served as general manager of the Starbucks Joint Venture. Prior to that he held the role of director of media strategy and investment for PepsiCo Beverages.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015