US: PepsiCo appoints new board member
PepsiCo will have a new board member from next month
PepsiCo is adding a fourteenth member to its board of directors, the company announced today (7 February).
Rona Fairhead, the former chairman & CEO of Pearson subsidiary the Financial Times Group, will join the soft drinks and snacks group’s board on March 13. Fairhead, 52, joined Pearson in 2002 as CFO.
Prior to that she held a variety of senior roles at Bombardier Inc’s Aerospace division, and at Imperial Chemical Industries, a specialty chemicals company.
Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo’s chairman & CEO, said: “She (Fairhead) will be a valuable addition to the PepsiCo board as we continue to execute our strategy for delivering sustainable long-term growth.”
In its last set of financial results, the company reported a 10% rise in nine-month net profits off the back of a 2% lift in sales.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research