US: PepsiCo appoints new board member
PepsiCo will have a new board member from next month
PepsiCo is adding a fourteenth member to its board of directors, the company announced today (7 February).
Rona Fairhead, the former chairman & CEO of Pearson subsidiary the Financial Times Group, will join the soft drinks and snacks group’s board on March 13. Fairhead, 52, joined Pearson in 2002 as CFO.
Prior to that she held a variety of senior roles at Bombardier Inc’s Aerospace division, and at Imperial Chemical Industries, a specialty chemicals company.
Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo’s chairman & CEO, said: “She (Fairhead) will be a valuable addition to the PepsiCo board as we continue to execute our strategy for delivering sustainable long-term growth.”
In its last set of financial results, the company reported a 10% rise in nine-month net profits off the back of a 2% lift in sales.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends