USA: Pepsi named the "Official Soft Drink" of the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park
The Pittsburgh Pirates announced on Friday (10th November) that they have awarded The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) exclusive soft drink pouring rights at PNC Park as part of a new, multi-year partnership agreement. Under the terms of the new agreement, a full line-up of Pepsi-Cola products will be offered at PNC Park for all activities and events taking place within the facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller