UK: Pepsi Max gets fresh ad push
Pepsi Cola UK has launched a fresh ad campaign behind key CSD brand Pepsi Max.
The company, PepsiCo's sales and marketing arm in the UK, said yesterday (13 September) that the campaign - dubbed 'Max Your Life' - was formed a "significant investment" behind the brand.
"Extensive" media and TV advertising throughout the UK will follow an outdoor campaign, the company added.
Bruno Gruwez, marketing director Pepsi Beverages UK said: "This is a really exciting time for Pepsi Max and takes our commitment to the brand to the next level. The adverts form part of an integrated campaign, which will be pulled through print, digital and broadcast. When Pepsi Max was launched, it represented a genuine innovation in the category."
The campaign is Pepsi's first major move since rival Coca-Cola Co. launched its own sugar-free cola, Coca-Cola Zero, in the UK.
When Coke Zero was launched in July, Pepsi took a swipe at the brand with a smaller campaign that used the strapline "Max Taste, Zero Hype".
If prime target consumers for international spirits in China have as much difficulty telling whisky from Cognac as a recent report suggests, marketers may have to up their game to reap the rewards the...
The Coca-Cola Co. is to remove a layer of senior management in Europe as it looks to build on its "positive" performance on the continent last year. Coca-Cola Co. told just-drinks today (9 March) that...
Coca-Cola Içecek has rebranded one of its HOD waters....
US soft drinks group Fuze Beverage has updated the look of its bottles for its domestic market....
PepsiCo has promoted a Gatorade executive to head the sports marketing for the energy drink brand. The US soft drinks giant said yesterday (8 March) that Jeff Urban will replace Tom Fox from 1 April....
Cott Corp., the Canada-based soft drinks group, has appointed a former executive from The Coca-Cola Co. to head its procurement team....
The Coca-Cola Co. has admitted that it has made a bid to buy Brazilian RTD tea producer Leão Junior....
The Venezuelan arm of Latin American Coke bottler Coca-Cola FEMSA has been ordered to close for 48 hours amid a probe into the company's accounts....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research