USA: Pepsi launches 'Share the Joy With Music'
Pepsi-Cola Company's program to assist music education in schools, called "Share the Joy with Music," hits stores nationwide this week.From now through early January, communities can help schools in their area by collecting "Pepsi Notes" through the purchase of Pepsi products. The schools can redeem their Pepsi Notes for musical instruments, accessories, sheet music, software and other equipment that will help improve the quality of their music programs. The notes are available on 24-packs, 12-packs, 2-liter bottles, 3-liter bottles, and 24-ounce multipacks of Pepsi, Pepsi ONE, Diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew. Full program details are available on the Pepsi Notes web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends