USA: Pepsi launches 'Share the Joy With Music'
Pepsi-Cola Company's program to assist music education in schools, called "Share the Joy with Music," hits stores nationwide this week.From now through early January, communities can help schools in their area by collecting "Pepsi Notes" through the purchase of Pepsi products. The schools can redeem their Pepsi Notes for musical instruments, accessories, sheet music, software and other equipment that will help improve the quality of their music programs. The notes are available on 24-packs, 12-packs, 2-liter bottles, 3-liter bottles, and 24-ounce multipacks of Pepsi, Pepsi ONE, Diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew. Full program details are available on the Pepsi Notes web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits