USA: Pepsi launches 'Share the Joy With Music'
Pepsi-Cola Company's program to assist music education in schools, called "Share the Joy with Music," hits stores nationwide this week.From now through early January, communities can help schools in their area by collecting "Pepsi Notes" through the purchase of Pepsi products. The schools can redeem their Pepsi Notes for musical instruments, accessories, sheet music, software and other equipment that will help improve the quality of their music programs. The notes are available on 24-packs, 12-packs, 2-liter bottles, 3-liter bottles, and 24-ounce multipacks of Pepsi, Pepsi ONE, Diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew. Full program details are available on the Pepsi Notes web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research