USA: Pepsi launches 'Share the Joy With Music'
Pepsi-Cola Company's program to assist music education in schools, called "Share the Joy with Music," hits stores nationwide this week.From now through early January, communities can help schools in their area by collecting "Pepsi Notes" through the purchase of Pepsi products. The schools can redeem their Pepsi Notes for musical instruments, accessories, sheet music, software and other equipment that will help improve the quality of their music programs. The notes are available on 24-packs, 12-packs, 2-liter bottles, 3-liter bottles, and 24-ounce multipacks of Pepsi, Pepsi ONE, Diet Pepsi and Mountain Dew. Full program details are available on the Pepsi Notes web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages