UK: Pepsi announces UK classroom initiative
Pepsi is planning a "Pepsi Tune In" education initiative with children in classrooms across the UK. Supported by Pepsi chart DJ Dr Fox, Pepsi hopes its latest initiative will help 14-to 16-year-olds develop their creative skills through pop music and at the same time reinforce the brand's youth image and strong association with music.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup