USA: Pepsi and Warner Music Promotion to Hit Stores May 15
Beginning May 15, consumers will have the chance to create their own customized CDs as part of Pepsi's "Choose Your Music" promotion. Pepsi-Cola Company and Warner Music have joined forces to bring some of the hottest stars into the program, such as Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Phil Collins, Sugar Ray, Busta Rhymes and many others.In the largest promotion of its kind, consumers can collect points on nearly 1.5 billion packages of Pepsi products for a free customized CD produced by musicmaker.com. To date, the program includes more than 160 tracks from 100 artists, with more expected to sign on soon."For several decades, Pepsi has reached consumers through music," said Dawn Hudson, senior vice president, strategy and marketing, Pepsi-Cola Company. "For the Choose Your Music program, Warner has helped us put together a fantastic list of artists that cover several genres of music, giving consumers an incredibly wide array of selections to meet their tastes.""This promotion is a great way to gain exposure for both our established and developing artists," said Jim Noonan, senior vice president, Warner Music Group. "And Pepsi is a terrific partner."To participate, consumers collect "Choose Your Music" points from specially marked packages of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi ONE, Mountain Dew, Wild Cherry Pepsi and Storm (where available). When they collect enough points, they can make their own five or ten-song CD.Consumers make their selections from a list of artists in packaging and at in-store displays and send in the order form. Pepsi's website (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research