FRANCE: Pays d'Oc takes to skies with Air France tie-up - video
Trade body Pays d’Oc IGP Wines Interprofessional Organisation has partnered with Air France to run adverts for the Pays d'Oc wine region on the airline's flights.
The organisation, which represents wine producers in four Languedoc-Roussillon departments - Pyrénées-Orientales, Aude, Hérault and the Gard – said earlier today (14 August) that two three-minute films will be aired on Air France flights between now and December. Around 8m passengers are expected to fly with the airline before the end of the year.
Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
“We have developed this new strategy to share with Air France passengers our enthusiasm for Pays d’Oc wines and show the … passion of the denomination’s winegrowers,” said Florence Barthès, Pays d’Oc IGP MD.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends