FRANCE: Patrón Spirits hands distribution to Bacardi
Bacardi also distributes Patrón in Italy
Bacardi-Martini France has taken over distribution of Patrón Spirits' Tequila, liqueur, and vodka portfolio in the country.
The French distribution arm of Bacardi replaced previous distributor CBH on 1 September, Bacardi-Martini France said yesterday (12 September). The company is handling Patrón's Ultimat Vodka and Patrón Tequila range across France while CBH will continue to distribute the Pyrat rum portfolio.
The Patrón Tequilas that are now handled by Bacardi-Martini France include liqueurs Patrón XO Cafe and Patrón Citrónge.
Bacardi's MD for France and Italy, Sylvie Hénon-Badoinot said the transition “should be smooth” as the Bermuda-based, family-owned company already distributes Patrón in Italy and other countries, including Mexico.
Bacardi is a minority stake holder in Patrón, having bought an unspecified share in 2008.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review