US: Pabst Brewing Co chief exits - reports
The brewer is owned by private equity group Metropoulos & Co
Pabst Brewing Company is on the hunt for a new leader as its president & COO is leaving the group after half a year in the job, according to reports.
Kevin McAdams, who stepped up to the role last July, is set to depart the Los Angeles-headquartered brewer, the industry website Beer Business Daily reported last week. McAdams, who joined Pabst in August 2012 as sales VP, will reportedly “participate in the transition” as the company looks to recruit someone at CEO level.
McAdams, who has previously worked at Red Bull and Coca-Cola, no longer appears among the list of the company's leadership team on its website.
The new leader will reportedly be Pabst's fifth new chief in four years.
Neither Pabst Brewing nor McAdams have responded to just-drinks for a request for comment.
Pabst, one of the US's oldest brewers, was acquired by private investment fund Metropoulos & Co for an undisclosed fee in June 2010.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends