SPAIN: Osborne buys stake in leading water company
Leading Spanish Sherry and brandy producer, Osborne, has acquired 40% of premium mineral water supplier, Solan de Cabras, controlled by the Del Pozo family. Solan de Cabras has been immersed in legal problems over the last two years concerning the legal ownership of the company. In August 1999, Barcelona based brewer Damm agreed to acquire 66.67% of the water company from the Garcia Salmeron and the Sanz Gallego families and, despite protests from the Del Pozo family, confirmed the acquisition in September 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research