SPAIN: Osborne buys stake in leading water company
Leading Spanish Sherry and brandy producer, Osborne, has acquired 40% of premium mineral water supplier, Solan de Cabras, controlled by the Del Pozo family. Solan de Cabras has been immersed in legal problems over the last two years concerning the legal ownership of the company. In August 1999, Barcelona based brewer Damm agreed to acquire 66.67% of the water company from the Garcia Salmeron and the Sanz Gallego families and, despite protests from the Del Pozo family, confirmed the acquisition in September 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report