FRANCE/BELGIUM: Orangina Schweppes targets youth with Oasis pouch
Click through to view the new P'tit Oasis pack
Orangina Schweppes Group's new 20cl packaging option for its Oasis juice brand in France and Belgium will boost sales among children and teenagers, its makers have said
P’tit Oasis is on sale in cartons of eight across the two countries, packaging firm Ecolean said today (23 May). Each pouch comes with an air-filled handle and straw attached.
“As the FMCG market becomes more competitive, brand owners need to differentiate their brands from competitors,” Ecolean said. “By launching the new P’tit, Oasis Orangina-Schweppes offers an alternative package for its youngest consumers.”
Oasis is available in a range of packaging options, including Oasis Pocket, a 25cl bottle launched in 2001, according to the Orangina Schweppes website.
In March, Orangina Schweppes Group said it was promoting its chief operating officer to CEO.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?