FRANCE/BELGIUM: Orangina Schweppes targets youth with Oasis pouch
Click through to view the new P'tit Oasis pack
Orangina Schweppes Group's new 20cl packaging option for its Oasis juice brand in France and Belgium will boost sales among children and teenagers, its makers have said
P’tit Oasis is on sale in cartons of eight across the two countries, packaging firm Ecolean said today (23 May). Each pouch comes with an air-filled handle and straw attached.
“As the FMCG market becomes more competitive, brand owners need to differentiate their brands from competitors,” Ecolean said. “By launching the new P’tit, Oasis Orangina-Schweppes offers an alternative package for its youngest consumers.”
Oasis is available in a range of packaging options, including Oasis Pocket, a 25cl bottle launched in 2001, according to the Orangina Schweppes website.
In March, Orangina Schweppes Group said it was promoting its chief operating officer to CEO.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research