UK: Oaktree Capital Management shaves stake in Stock Spirits
Stock Spirits launched an IPO last month
Oaktree Capital Management (OCM), the biggest shareholder in Stock Spirits, has slightly reduced its stake in the newly-listed drinks group.
In a filing yesteday (25 November), Stock Spirits revealed that the Los Angeles-based asset management firm has cut its holding from 76.7m shares to 73.7m shares. OCM now has 36.8% of the voting rights in the company following the transaction.
Stock Spirits launched an IPO on the London Stock exchange last month as its looks to target acquisitions in new Central and Eastern European markets.
Earlier this month, the spirits group signed a deal with Diageo to exclusively distribute its premium brands in Czech.
In the first part of our interview with Stock Spirits' CEO, Chris Heath looked back at the company's IPO last year, and what it now means for the company to be standing on its own two feet. Today, in ...
Diageo has lined up the third Bourbon expression from its Orphan Barrel Whiskey Distilling Co unit in the US....
A shortage of Corona Extra is expected in the UK as deliveries by brand owner Anheuser-Busch InBev have been delayed. ...
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends