UK: Nyetimber extends exports to Denmark
Nyetimber now has two export markets
English winemaker Nyetimber is to launch in Denmark months after Japan became its first overseas market.
Nyetimber said today (28 August) it has appointed Philipson Wine as its exclusive Danish distributor. The deal, which starts on Sunday, follows April's distribution agreement with Tokyo-based premium wine distributor Enoteca.
Philipson Wine owner, Christian Philipson, said he has admired the increase in quality of England’s best sparkling wine over the past few years. “I am looking forward to introducing Nyetimber to the finest restaurants and wine lovers in Denmark,” Philipson said.
The official Danish launch of Nyetimber will take place in Copenhagen on 5 September.
Last year, Nyetimber said it would not use the 2012 harvest because the grapes were badly affected by poor weather.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review