SOUTH AFRICA: No dividend, but KWV Group headline earnings up
The KWV Group announced that it would not be declaring a dividend for the year ending June 2001, in spite of increased headline earnings of 22.4%, up to R51.5m (US$5.6m), compared with R42m in 2000. According to the group's annual report, which has just been released, the growth in headline earnings was directly attributable to an increase in export turnover, as well as improvements in production efficiency and overall cost control.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role