UK: New website for Famous Grouse
Scotch whisky The Famous Grouse has unveiled a new website.
The site, www.thefamousgrouse.com, goes live today (20 June).
"Ours is not about the traditional 'haggis and tartan' perspective of Scotland, it's more about that sense of welcome, belonging and liveliness which prevails in a modern Scottish bar," said Wendy Cormack, The Famous Grouse's brand manager. "From the moment visitors arrive on the site, they will feel the welcoming sense of kinship which the Scots are famed for."
The new website will continue to evolve with the addition of further pages to the HTML version and multi-lingual translations of the site are already in development. To commemorate the launch, and the brand's 110th anniversary, The Famous Grouse is giving away 110 bottles in an exclusive website competition.
The Famous Grouse is owned by Scotch whisky firm the Edrington Group.
The chairman of Rémy Cointreau has insisted the French Champagne and spirits group is "not a takeover target"....
Rémy Cointreau's departure from Maxxium will cost the French drinks group around EUR240m (US$318m), the company said today (12 December)....
French spirits and Champagne group Rémy Cointreau is quitting the Maxxium distribution network....
The announcement that Rémy Cointreau has today (23 November) served notice on its position in global distribution network Maxxium Worldwide is a little puzzling. If we take the announcement at face va...
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report