JAPAN: New Products.
Beers Chiko Enterprises: Bia Hanoi. This lager type beer is imported from Vietnam. It is brewed by the Hanoi Beer Company using high quality natural spring water. Alcohol content 4%. 330 ml can Y320, 24 per case. Happoshu Sapporo Breweries: Sapporo Brau Shot Bottle. This draft happoshu has been a big success for Sapporo since it was first launched January 1999. Now it is relaunched in the new aluminum bottle can, the Shot Bottle. This aluminum bottle can is shaped like a bottle but is made of metal and has a screw cap. Sapporo Breweries is already using this new container for its mainstay beer Black Label [reported in JAPANSCAN May 2000 page 25, number 230]. This container is a joint development with Daiwa Seikan KK. Kirin Brewery is also using the bottle can [reported in JAPANSCAN March 2000 page 27, number 259 and July 2000 page 22, number 183]. Sapporo Brau has an alcohol content of 5.5%. This 470 ml shot bottle retails at Y175 [plus tax]. Sales target 2 million cases.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends